Experienced Construction Sales and Design Estimator
We pay more for performance!
JR Haddad & Company is looking for an experienced sales and design person for residential bathrooms, basements, kitchens, decks, patios and outdoor living space remodeling projects.
If you are great with people, hardworking, motivated and confident in your ability to close sales, keep reading, we are the company you have been looking for!
JR Haddad & Company is a young and ambitious general contracting company made up of entrepreneurs whose goals are to do our job better than anyone else and make our mark on the world. We are driven by growth, excellence and are focused on continuous improvement.
Hard Work, Honesty, Loyalty, Optimism, Innovation, Teamwork and Precision are values we look for in team members. We seek to bring outstanding individuals with these values and passion for every position we have.
We offer a comprehensive compensation plan which includes a base salary plus commission and bonuses, health, dental and vision insurance and 401k. The large range in compensation exists, and a successful candidate can readily earn 100-200k per year with no ceiling on how much you can make!
Are you the right person for this position? Can you answer yes to these questions?
- I love to work hard, and I take pride in my work.
- I am a people person, and I am a great communicator.
- I am honest and candid, even when it may be easier if I am not.
- I am detailed oriented and very precise.
- I love sales! I am energized by the chase and love closing big deals.
- I have extensive construction experience and I am confident in my knowledge base.
- I have extensive design experience and I am confident in providing design advise.
- I am confident in pricing projects and I get the best deals possible.
- I have an extensive network of trades, designers and other industry relationships.
- I am flexible and love to try new ideas to improve productivity, technology and innovation.
- My work values align with the Company’s: Hard Work, Honesty, Loyalty, Optimism, Innovation, Teamwork and Precision.
What does a typical day look like?
- Consults – you will be expected to do between 2 to 10 consults day. Our company averages between 8 and 15 consults per week for each salesperson depending on the scope of the project.
- Preparing estimates, designs and proposals – we place a big emphasis on quick turnaround for estimates, designs and proposals.
- Conducting follow ups – keeping the customer engaged with phone calls, text messages and emails is a must. In-person visits and revision meetings progressing clients through the sales and design process is key for closing sales.
- Post-sale communication and coordination with project managers and customers to ensure our company vision and our high customer service standards are being maintained.
- Data management – utilization of our CRM, project management and KPI reporting systems to streamline sales and keeping the team informed.
- Communication – we are a team that relies on each other for our day-to-day tasks. We all help each other whenever needed. If you don’t know an answer to a question or need assistance on a project, the team will help out, and vice versa.
Great communication skills, honesty, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are the cornerstone characteristics that are necessary to possess when working with our clients and your fellow teammates. It is your responsibility to guide our clients through the buying process from beginning to end and make sure they have all the information they need to make an educated and confident decision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to read construction documents and design documents.
- CAD design experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Ability to follow standard process procedures.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Builders permit beneficial, but not required.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.