Experienced Project Foreman/Site Coordinator
We pay more for performance!
JR Haddad & Company is looking for a project foreman/site coordinator to help manage projects and ensure outstanding customer service, quality standards, budget control, and timely project completion for our fast-growing company.
We offer a competitive compensation plan including a base salary, bonuses, profit sharing, health, dental and vision insurance and a retirement plan.
If you are great with people, hardworking, motivated and confident in your ability to manage job sites, keep reading, we are the company you have been looking for!
JR Haddad & Company is a young and ambitious general contracting company made up of entrepreneurs. We are driven by growth, excellence and are focused on continuous improvement. We specialize in residential bathrooms, basements, kitchens, decks, patios, outdoor living spaces and multi-family remodeling projects. We anticipate future expansion into other residential and commercials segments.
Our values are not a poster on wall, they are something we live by daily and guide our decisions. Hard Work, Honesty, Loyalty, Optimism, Innovation, Teamwork and Precision are values we look for in team members. We seek to bring outstanding individuals with these values and passion for every position we have.
Are you the right person for this position? Can you answer yes to these questions?
- I love to work hard, and I take pride in what I do.
- I am a people person, and I am a great communicator.
- I am honest and candid, even when it may be easier if I am not.
- I am detailed oriented and very precise.
- I have a a lot of construction experience and I am confident in my knowledge base. I can build a house from the ground up!
- I am confident in pricing projects and I get the best deals possible.
- I have an extensive network of trade labor other industry relationships.
- I am a problem solver and excited to try new ideas, methods, technologies and innovations.
- My work values align with the Company’s: Hard Work, Honesty, Loyalty, Optimism, Innovation, Teamwork and Precision.
What does a typical day look like?
- Consistent communication and coordination with project managers, subcontractor and customers.
- Ability to handle 20-30 projects per month.
- Visiting an average of 4-5 jobsites per day, supervising subcontractors, managing materials, verifying progress and quality, identifying and solving problems and ensuring a successful project completion.
- Reviewing subcontractor work and correcting course when needed. Crew experience can vary and may need additional guidance and oversight. Double and triple checking work, planning and following up with crews and comparing design/specifications vs project progress at regular intervals will help prevent unnecessary problems.
- You may need to throw on a tool belt to help finish projects that are close to completion but lagging or moving slow and wrapping up punch list work with crews.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to read construction documents and design documents.
- Ability to follow standard process procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Builders permit beneficial, but not required.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.